1.What does Bogatchi offer? Bogatchi makes it possible for you to make
your own chocolate as per your choice of flavors, shape and darkness. Also, you
can choose and customize your own chocolate box and get it delivered to all
major cities in India. Through this service, you can order from any Chocolates
shown on the site while making the payment online. The Chocolates will be
delivered at an approximate time and address given by you, according to your
2. How can I place an order/make the payment? Step 1 - You need choose from Bar or Box
option. Step 2 - you have to customize your chocolate bar/box. Step 3- choose
from special wrapping. Step 4 – Choose the special gift item you want to add.
Step 5 – Make the payment and Place order.
3. Can I phone or fax my order? No, orders are accepted only online after
securing your payment through the credit card information submitted by you.
4. Which credit cards does Bogatchi accept? Our payments are routed through PayU Money.
Currently, We accept Credit Card (Indian), Debit Card, American Express.
5. Is my credit card number / bank a / c. number secure? Our payments are routed through PayU Money. Your
Credit Card details are accepted through the SSL protocol. All transactions are
secured, powered by SSL encryption capable of processing Credit Card
transactions insuring that the information is encrypted before it is
6. Does Bogatchi use SSL encryption? Yes. Our payments are routed through PayU
Moneyand they run on Secure Mode on the
customer's browser, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt sensitive data
such as credit card numbers.
While selecting products and adding them to
the Shopping Cart, the customer is in Non-Secure Mode. After he/she presses the
Pay-Now button, we switch to Secure Mode in order to collect the billing and
All modern Web browsers support the SSL
7. How do I feel sure that you have correctly registered the order placed? After you have placed the order, you will get
an e-mail confirming each order registered with us. Please check your e-mail
and if you want any correction, you are requested to get in touch with us.
8. Are the items shipped as per the display on webpage? Chocolate images shown are indicative. These
are handcrafted using best practices and are hand delivered. Other Gifts shall
be as per their descriptions mentioned with the image.
9. From where are the items bought? The chocolates at Bogatchi are carefully
handcrafted using the best quality cocoa and other ingredients. The chocolates are
made fresh on order. This arrangement
enables our visitors to select from the choicest range of chocolates both in
bar and box format. Enabling visitors to explore chocolatier in themselves and
make their own unique combinations which are not available anywhere in the
world, right from their desktops.
10. How much time do you take to deliver after the payment has been made? We shall deliver your order within 5-7 working
days of securing your payment or on the approximate delivery date mentioned by
you in the order form, whichever is later.
11. What is the mode of delivery? The chocolate would be wrapped properly in a
thermacol insulated box with ICE-GEL Packs inside to ensure the quality of
chocolate and best chocolaty experience.
12. How do I know that my gift has been shipped? Confirmation through e-mail shall be sent to
you after your gift has been shipped. You may alsotrack your orderstatus
onlineby logging into
courier partner website.
13. Can I send some message with the gift? Yes, you can send your message with the gift.
Just type in your message in 'Your Personalized Message' box while making the
payment online. Your message will be delivered along with the gift.
14. Can I have the gift delivered on a particular date? Yes. Just type your request in 'Your
Personalized Message' box while making the payment online.
15. Where all can Bogatchi deliver gifts? We can deliver Chocolates toall the major Cities in India. You may place orders from anywhere in the world while making payment
online in Indian Rupees through Credit Card. For more details kindly email@example.com
16. How do I check the current status of my orders? You can review the status and other
information of all your orders, whether pending or fulfilled, that you have
placed with Bogatchi. To check the status onlineof your pending orders, by clicking on the
courier partner site and check details of shipment.
17. Do you deliver to locations outside India? NO, We will start that sometime soon. 18. How do I contact you
regarding my order? You can send a mail to our Customer Service
Group firstname.lastname@example.org and we will only be glad to help you.
19. How to register a complaint related to non-delivery of partial-order? All complaints regarding the non-delivery of
the partial order or any other similar issues regarding the delivered products
should be registered with us within 10 days of the delivery date. In case of
any queries, you may contact us email@example.com. 20. My transaction could not be completed but my account has been debited. In case of a unsuccessful transaction where
your account has been debited but there is no Order confirmation from BOGATCHI then
please contact us at send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
21.Unable to track order/Status not updated In such a situation, you may contact us at email@example.com with your mail order number. We will
immediately update you regarding your order details.
22.Refund not received/Charged for cancelled order Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
23.Product received damaged/defective/different than the one ordered Please write to us at email@example.com with your order details and we shall resolve
the issue at earliest.
24. Calculate Shipping Charges We deliver Chocolates to some cities in India
without any shipping charges. We shall, however, specify the exact amount of
shipping charges due for a particular city (If there is any), during final
25. How do Gift Cards work? Gift Cards are like gifting someone a virtual money to shop on www.bogatchi.com. Suppose you bought a gift card for Rs.500/- for your friend Martina Adams. And, send it on her E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. An automatic code will generated and goes to Martina on her E-mail Id email@example.com. Now, Martina has full Freedom to buy anything on www.bogatchi.com up to worth Rupees 500/- till 6 months from the date of purchase of the GiftCard. For security purposes - Martina can use this code only when she log into to www.bogatchi.com using the same E-mail id on which you sent her the GiftCard i.e firstname.lastname@example.org. The Code she will get is a one time code,that means Martina has to use Rs. 500/- at once. If she does shopping of Rs. 450/- then she is letting go Rs. 50/-. This Rs. 50/- will not be available for any future buying. In case,Martina does shopping of Rs. 550/- then using the automatic CODE she will get Rs. 500/- as discount but she has to pay balance Rs 50/- before the final checkout to confirm the order. Apart from these details, following are the Terms and Conditions to use Gift Card coupon:
This Gift Card Coupon is only valid for Purchases on BOGATCHI.COM
For security reasons, Gift Card Coupon Code can only be used when you log into BOGATCHI.COM using the same E-mail ID on which you received it. For example, if you receive a BOGATCHI GIFT CARD on email-id email@example.com , then, you have to log in using the same email-id to be able to use this coupon code.
This Coupon Code can only be used ONCE for purchasing items on BOGATCHI.COM. So, make sure you USE this Gift Card for Maximum Value as there is NO REFUND applicable on the balance amount and balance amount can not be used later. For example, If Gift Card Value is Rs.1000 and your total value of purchases in the cart is Rs.990, then, Balance Rs.10 can not be refunded or used later.
This Gift Card Coupon Code can be used for purchasing items of values less than or equal to the value of the Gift Card. For example, If Gift Card Value is Rs.1000 and your total value of purchases in the cart is Rs.1100, then, Gift Card can reduce your Billing Amount by Rs.1000. But, you have to pay remaining Rs.100 before finalizing the order.
There is NO REFUND applicable on the Gift Card.
Gift Card can not be exchanged as Cash.
Gift Card is Valid for a period of 6 months from the Date of Purchase.