Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms and Conditions
By using this site the user has
unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under
and/or elsewhere in the site.
1. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and also in "FAQ".
2. This site is owned by Majestic Foods International (Called The Company), No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Majestic Foods International and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of Majestic Foods International .Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Majestic Foods International and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
3. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Majestic Foods International disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Majestic Foods International does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Majestic Foods International shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
4. There is sometime a possibility of extra charges like Octrai, Taxes or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery. Please note thatwww.bogatchi.com does not control these charges as the Octrai & Taxes are applicable in some states in India and for some International deliveries duties may be levied as per the country norms. Deliveries are handled by professional delivery partners, for any loss or any deficiency in the service during delivery process will not be bound on Majestic Foods International and Majestic Foods International cannot be held responsible for that.
5. For Chocolates, Fruits or other food items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items. Further, food items are NOT eligible for returns or replacement. However, in case you are not satisfied, you can always contact customer care and we will try our best to sort out the issue in the best possible way.
6. Since all these chocolates are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the chocolates as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
7. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products here are hand crafted items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. Majestic Foods International, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
8. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Majestic Foods International be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Majestic Foods International be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Majestic Foods International for that specific service/product.
9. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Majestic Foods International will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
10. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by Majestic Foods International to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
11. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email:[email protected] and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
Majeure - The
Company is not liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of
any of its obligations hereunder and shall not be liable for any loss or
damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever
that is beyond our control including but not limited to an act of God, war,
civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or
enactments of any kind, or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
13. Limitation of Liability -The Company will not be liable to
you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, law of equity or
otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in
connection with, this Website. Under no circumstance, including, but not
limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any indirect,
incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the
use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the information,
materials on the page, page content, page code, User services or the software.
While the Company shall take reasonable precautions against security breaches,
no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, the
Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or
consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data
loss, or other breaches that may occur.
14. Indemnity - You shall indemnify and hold
harmless the Company its licensee, affiliates, service partners, service
providers, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers,
directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions
including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty
imposed due to or arising out of your breach of this Terms and Conditions,
other Policies, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the
rights of a third party.
15. Breach - Without limiting other remedies,
the Company may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn
other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or
terminate or block your registration, and/or refuse to provide You with access
to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
I. If You breach these Terms and Conditions
II. If the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
III. If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for other Users or for the Company.
The Company may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with the Website or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by the Company.
16. Cancellation of order
Company reserves the right to cancel any Service order without any explanation
for doing so, under situation where the Company is not able to meet the
requirement of the Service order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not
comply with the policy of the Company or Service order has invalid
address/incorrect information or for any other reason. However, the Company
will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled,
is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned persons.
17. Payments- For payments,
company has opted to use the payment gateway services of various vendors. While
availing any of the payment method/s offered at the Website, the Company will
not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss
or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
(a). Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
(b). Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between your bank/s; or
(c). Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
(d). Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the Services on the Website by You, shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. The Company does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
18. Grievance Officer - In accordance with Information
Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection
(E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer
are provided below:
Mr. Vijay Gupta
Designation: Manager - CC - Operations
Majestic Foods International
Plot. No-51, Patparganj, Delhi -110092
Contact us: [email protected]
Time: Mon - Sat (11:00 - 18:00)
19. Disclaimer - You acknowledge and undertake
that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own
risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any
transactions through BOGATCHI. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for
any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions,
representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products
and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that
regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You
and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim
any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality,
suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance,
safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the
products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or
pricing information and/or specifications) on Platform. While we have taken
precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content,
information (including the price of products), software, products, services and
related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time
shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on
Platform vest with BOGATCHI nor shall BOGATCHI have any obligations or
liabilities in respect of any transactions on Platform.
The user of BOGATCHI.com is
presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and FAQ and is deemed
to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms,
conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and can not at any time
claim ignorance of any or all of them. All relationship of any user wheresoever
situated is Governed by and in accordance with the laws of national capital
territory, Delhi, India.